Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2019, 03:32 PM   #3
Pops R

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Challenger 37LX
State: Texas
THOR #1403
Thanks LC. It seems to have run down the leg from a defective seal and not a fitting but will take a closer look as you suggested.

This happened last September after our last RT and back in the RV park. It evidently leak out the fluid when I put the leveling jacks down. I noticed it latter

We are in snow country so waited through the winter to deal with it having no other RT's planned. We had snow in May still but are in the Summer weather now so this is on my Spring to do list

It has not leaked any more since when it was brought down. So now I will be seeing what happens when I retract it.

I needed to get the part cost and info as in case I find it too much of a DIY job I will need to call on a Mobile RV repair guy and have the part for him to install in any case. We are Full Timers so taking it in to a shop somewhere is not the first choice

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum