Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2019, 07:26 PM   #15
Paulred

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Ontario
THOR #9188
Tv

When I started RVing, I bought a flat screen TV. They were new at the time. A friend of mine, who was both a cabinet maker, and an Engineer for a major TV network told me.
" if you mount your TV on your rig, then every bounce your rig gets, your TV gets. This is not good for modern electronics."

He advised me to fashion a table to put up front by the driving seats, and lie it on the bed when in motion. Our 40 in flat screen is easy to move around.

had the same tuner problem. easy solution- find a decent 24 inLED TV for less than $100 and suffer with it for a short stay. easy to move, you can also use it as an outdoor TV on a fine night.
PS. use quick connects for the antenna cord.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum