Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 06-17-2019, 12:01 AM   #17
BASSMAN

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 25.4
State: California
THOR #7440
I have a 2017 AXIS 25.4, I replaced the TV over the entry door with a 32 inch smart TV by JENSEN, its designed to be used in a RV and the best part is it runs on 12 volt DC, I bought the AMAZON Fire Stick and it is powered by a USB cable and plugs into the back of the TV, I grabbed the 12 volt power from the relay that powers the bed above the front seats, you will need a unlimited data plan with your cell phone company and a MIFI box to provide a signal to the Fire Stick, I have 4, 100 watt solar panels on the roof and I never need to run the generator. I got rid of the Axxera stero and replaced it with a Pioneer unit so I can get SIRIUS raido, I replaced the back up camera with a better one and installed a 17 inch monitor on a flip up mount just in front an above the steering wheel, the monitor is also 12 volt DC, the rear view camera in the mirrors are still connected to the in dash stereo.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum