Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2015, 03:25 AM   #4
JasonV

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Citation Sprinter 24ST
State: Arkansas
THOR #1828
While I seem to have two areas collecting grey waste water, I only have one grey tank dump valve. There is also a black tank dump valve.

Pulling these (one at a time) causes waste water to drain. I have a clear fixture on the RV end of my sewer hose and can watch waste water as it is expelled.

After draining through both of these valves, water remains visible in the holding area below the shower. This area is not draining when I pull either the black tank or the grey tank valve handles.

If it is supposed to drain into the black tank, shouldn't there be a valve to open for this to happen? Surely bathroom grey tank would not remain "open" to the black tank, would it? (This would let noxious odors escape into the bathroom all the time.)

Is there another valve some where else? Could one be "hidden" some where I don't know about?

I will follow advice to contact Thor for plumbing and wiring diagrams. Perhaps this will help.

(When we're not on the road)
JasonV is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum