Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2019, 12:40 AM   #18
HaRVey

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Palazzo 33.2
State: California
THOR #12839
aznytfury - I'll respond to both of your questions.
1) I worked with Jason Treadway at Thor with my inverter due to failed/burned electronics and other digital controlled motor appliances which Magnum tech support identified as due to the ME2012 inverter. I had already replaces and upgraded before calling Thor, but after I sent pictures of the damage, they gave me $500 towards it (equivalent to their cost for the ME2012), not what it cost me for my new one but better than nothing.
2) I also added new solar, but did not use/add to the factory solar/controller/wire because both were too small for what I was adding (max for factory solar wire and controller is ~400 watts). I installed a new 680W MPPT system for the house batteries and moved the output of the factory 100W PWM system to the chassis batteries to maintain them.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.