Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Thread: ACE Door Lock
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2019, 11:26 AM   #18
04fxsts

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: A. C. E. 30.1
State: Indiana
THOR #1488
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArrrV View Post
I was locked inside when the Trimark lock broke suddenly while we were evacuating from a hurricane. Can't understand why they were/have not been not recalled. A serious safety issue. Replaced it with a Bauer keypad lock, perfect fit and works great. Don't need to worry about keeping a key with me. I set up a reminder to replace the battery when I replace the fire alarm batteries in October every year. Don't trust the old style Trimark's. Replace them before you (or your kids, guest, furry friends, non-furry friends...) gets trapped inside or locked outside.
Same here, love the Bauer even though the electronics died on it. Out of warranty and Bauer did offer a good discount on a replacement lock. No problem with keys I have been using them for years, still a better lock than the Trimark. Jim.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.