Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2019, 03:20 PM   #24
Porthole

Brand: DRV
Model: 2019 MS 39DBRS3
State: Delaware
THOR #9431
Quote:
Originally Posted by E12CHENG View Post
Utility bodywerks in Elkhart Indiana. Like is said great folks to work with.
Spent a good bit of time over at Utility 2 days ago. Setting the stage for the next truck. They are a bit busy then past years, 16 weeks out now for a build.

And no builders guides yet from Ford, so really can’t have the bed built in advance of an order. Same with suspension.

Did you get the light bar? Not sure with the ford application if there is sufficient clearance for a 90 degree turn with the light bar in place. But since the bar is a bolt on the bed can be built prepped for the light bar and added post build is sufficient clearance.

Would like if you can post some pictures when you hook up the trailer. And if you get into a tight turn, same with pictures.

When I pull out of my driveway I have to make an approximate 150 degree turn and currently have clearance issues.

2019 DRV MS 39DBRS3
2020 F-450
Porthole is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum