Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2019, 01:42 PM   #8
wcricks

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Aria 3901
State: Texas
THOR #15708
Slides opening and closing on their own

I had the same situation happen yesterday. I store my rv in a warehouse at my office and when I got to work yesterday am I found the A/C running, heat on, lights in coach on and awining light on.

So far I have installed a new Firefly control board and new control panel, neither worked.

The only help you are going to get on this is to call Firefly direct. They are aware of the issues and seem to be working hard to fix the problem. You can reach Firefly at 574 825 4600 ask for Nick or Corey. Over the weekend I got a call from the owner of Firefly wanting more information. Unfortunately, Thor and CW aren't in a position to fix this problem so don't be too hard on them.

They are sending me a new control panel and software to revert the control board software back to an earlier version that did not cause any problems.
I hope this fixes the problem, they seem to think so.

You can call me if you want to discuss this at 903-372-9082.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum