Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2019, 01:03 AM   #9
Oneilkeys

Brand: Still Looking
Model: Travato
State: Florida
THOR #1765
We’re 5’9 and 6’ and it works for us. When we traded in our 2014 Vegas for the 2016 Axis, I went to the Tampa RV show convinced I wanted to upgrade to an Ace. After driving it and virtually all other 28-30’ RVs on the F53 chassis, we bought an Axis. For us, the larger chassis, longer length and a little additional space did not make up for the smaller chassis and size of the Axis. However, the shower in the Ace was the one thing my wife would have liked. Different strokes for different folks. After over 100,000 miles in RVs and 15 years owning large sail boats, I have come to believe that the smallest that meets your needs is the best. We all seem to want one bigger. But many of my friends and acquaintances ended up “too big” and not using theirs because it became too difficult. What’s “too big” for one, may be just right for another.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum