Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2019, 01:34 AM   #15
javelin

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2013 ACE 30.1
State: Alberta
THOR #2631
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dls100 View Post
LP 3.6 KY Onan model. It won't start - it acts like it is not getting fuel. Tank over 1/2 full. Getting flash of 3 3.

Another person posting on this original problem......you say you have code 33 but I wonder if you are actually getting the “” secondary true trouble code? The 3 flash may just indicate there is a secondary error code stored and you may need to press the local gen stop button once to retrieve the actual code........or if the flashing has stopped, you may need to press local gen stop button 3 times within 5 seconds to retrieve the last stored secondary trouble code (See bottom of my info). I am attaching the code retrieval info from the Onan KY 4kw gen Operator Manual Section 4 below (I assume it may also apply to your situation):

Three blinks indicates a service fault. Press Stop once to cause the two-digit, second-level fault code to blink. (Pressing Stop again will stop the blinking.)The two-digit code consists of 1, 2, 3 or 4 blinks, a brief pause, and then 1 to 9 blinks. The first set of blinks represents the tens digit and the second set of blinks the units digit of the fault code number. For example, Fault Code No. 36 appears as:
blink-blink-blink—pause—blink-blink-blink-blink-blink-blink...

Four blinks indicates that cranking exceeded 15 to 20 seconds without the engine starting.

Note: Fault Code Nos. 3 and 4 are first level faults. Avoid interpreting them as second-level Fault Code Nos. 33 and 44, which have not been assigned as fault codes.

Restoring Fault Code Blinking − The fault code stops blinking after five minutes. Press Stop three times within five seconds to restore blinking. Note that the last fault logged will blink, even after the condition that caused the shutdown has been corrected.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum