Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2019, 10:49 PM   #7
Pops R

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Challenger 37LX
State: Texas
THOR #1403
Thanks for all the input guys but some seem to have to bag and be negative and why is the question for that.
In any case for all to just check their ladder supports as it could happen to you and maybe you might fall from the top of your roof.
At 70 I am not looking for that. This is supposed to be a community of owners sharing things not a place for negative feed backs, who needs that!

In any case I got my feed back so thanks and leaving you all with these last 3 pics

One you can see the supports behind the rear of the MH shell the screws are suppose to go into and two on the right side missed it completely so not a solid support.
The other two pics shows where the screw head just ripped out from the MH. I am not seeing any corrosion. In any case getting the replacement parts ordered so end of story here. Safe travels to all
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20190624_115407.jpg
Views:	371
Size:	70.0 KB
ID:	18478   Click image for larger version

Name:	20190624_154737.jpg
Views:	331
Size:	91.2 KB
ID:	18479  

Click image for larger version

Name:	20190624_154749.jpg
Views:	316
Size:	66.2 KB
ID:	18480  

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum