Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 06-25-2019, 07:28 PM   #4
jtyphoid

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Aria 3401
State: Arkansas
THOR #12542
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psrock1 View Post
Thank you so much for the info, I will def take your advice to measure first and not get a thick one. How has your rig been treating you? I hope everything still works well with it, is there anything I should look out for?
My best advice is to put some miles on it and use everything so that you take as much advantage of the factory warranty as possible.

The biggest issues we have are a slight separation of the front cap from the body on the driver's side, the rear A/C stopped cooling, and the full wall slide out just decided to stop working last week.

The rest are fairly minor, like the closet door keeps popping out of the track as we're going down the road.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum