Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 09-30-2015, 01:27 AM   #5
ournextstop

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Palazzo
State: Florida
THOR #2248
What power do you not have, 110 vac or 12vdc or both?

I assume you are talking about an inverter not a converter! I have had this 2013 Palazzo 33.1 for only about 3 months so I am still learning about the line, but I know from previous RVs that model lines usually share a lot of common characteristics. You should find your electric compartment and get to know your inverter, probably a Magnum 2kw model.
Regardless of model there is a reset switch and an indicator light that can mean different things depending on how fast it blinks and maybe what the color means! Hopefully,you plugged it into a proper 30 amp RV receptacle and you used a proper 50 amp to 30 amp dog bone.

If you run the generator do you have any power? if so is it 110vac or 12vdc or both?

If you need to you can trace the power cord from where it comes into the RV to the transfer switch. My model has a removable power cord so I traced inside from the receptacle until I found the transfer switch. In my case it was in the cabinet under the TV in the center of the RV. I had to unscrew the cabinet cover in the bathroom and follow the wire from the back of the receptacle toward the front of the coach. The next cabinet was in the center of the RV and viola' there was the transfer switch. Transfer switches do fail, but not often as they are fairly simple. I have never run across one that had any user operated switches or breakers!

Good luck, hope this helps!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.