Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Thread: Several Issues
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2019, 07:28 PM   #3
javelin

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2013 ACE 30.1
State: Alberta
THOR #2631
As lwmcguire says.......probably check the inverter fuse for starters. I am surprised your Dealer called you to say the inverter portion was bad and did not at least do a basic check on why it was not working......maybe they hoped you would say fix it so they could charge you more? Are there any indications (power indicator) that you have battery 12vdc on the inverter portion? The inverter portion won’t work if there is no 12vdc from the batteries. Typically Inverters are fused off the coach batteries directly with a high amp fuse (100+ amps depending on the rating of the inverter). If you have a multimeter check if the inverter fuse is good. The fuse “should be” on a coach battery terminal or mounted very close to the batteries, but I don’t know your specific coach. If you measure 12vdc to ground with your meter on both sides of the fuse it is good. I think section 4 of your Mag user manual should have a trouble shooting guide also.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.