Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2019, 11:51 PM   #4
TimmyB

Brand: Still Looking
Model: Fleetwood Bounder 35P
State: Florida
THOR #15054
Quote:
Originally Posted by Long & Winding road View Post
Yeah I seen some plug in LED lights that might work for you. I thought about doing the same thing. Need something to so you can see my tail lights if I have my bike covers on.

Right now I dont cover them and I have a receiver hitch 3rd brake light (slides in hitch, one pin holds it). So when I dont use the bike rack I slide it in and when I do use the bike rack I zip tie to the bottom of the rack so it still works great and looks kinda factory.
Yeah, I've seen plenty that might work. I'm just wondering if anyone has already done this so I don't start a new learning curve. I have some cheap ones that I use when my bike rack is on my SUV (magnet mount), but they're not great quality and I want something that I can mount higher up, above the bikes but below the rear window.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum