Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 06-28-2019, 06:55 PM   #11
AlmostRetired

Brand: DRV
Model: PS3 Elite
State: Minnesota
THOR #3564
Thanks for the replies. I finally found the cause and thought I’d share it for someone else. I’m not sure if my pics will post so I’ll provide narration. The culprit was the Magnum AGS. The status button was flashing red so pushed the test button below it. The generator started and then shut off in test mode. Now, I couldn’t figure out how to stop the darn test mode and the status button was flashing green. Went inside to the remote controller and turned AGS off but the darn thing continued to test. Went back to the AGS with the flashing green light and pressed and held the test button for 10-15 seconds and it went to steady green and stopped the testing cycle. Everything is copasetic!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	B95A0A61-B237-463B-8EEF-6A2ECF3C153A.jpg
Views:	83
Size:	204.3 KB
ID:	18555   Click image for larger version

Name:	582A983F-39BA-4974-8FAE-C2FF5CCF2486.jpg
Views:	100
Size:	188.2 KB
ID:	18556  

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum