Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2019, 10:13 PM   #16
EA37TS
Site Team

Brand: Entegra
Model: Accolade 37TS
State: South Dakota
THOR #1469
Quote:
Originally Posted by TxTig View Post
I always turn on my RV lights when towing my Wrangler with its Invisibrake. No toad battery problems so far, after 2 years and 14,000 miles. My biggest problem is remembering to turn off the coach lights when we stop. No buzzer on my Challenger to remind me to turn them off when the engine is shut down.
I always travel with the lights on because it makes reading the dash gauges easier. That shouldn't be a problem for me with the InvsiBrake.

2019's are not supposed to have the "Death Wobble" issue. According to my dealer Jeep has corrected that issue.

I talked to my installer and with every complete installation they do they include a dedicated charging circuit installation at no additional charge.

Now it is a matter of waiting until the appointment date and listing my tow dolly for sale.

The one thing I found interesting is within a 75 mile radius of me there is only one Roadmaster dealer, out of 7, that will install the InvsiBrake. Everyone else says they have no experience with it and will not do the install. Those dealers will only install portable units such as the Patriot 2.
2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk (Toad)
FMCA - F432054
EA37TS is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.