Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2019, 11:42 PM   #6
javelin

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2013 ACE 30.1
State: Alberta
THOR #2631
Unfortunately I am not a jack expert, but it is normal to get the alarms from releasing the parking brake. That should have raised all jacks as long as the engine was still running (and of course the system is operational). So if you reset the parking brake and turn off the jack control panel; turn off the engine and then restart the engine; turn on the jack control panel, can you go into manual mode and raise jacks that way? Do you hear anything from the hydraulic system electric motor at all? There is usually a 100 Amp breaker near the coach batteries which feeds generator and jack motor....make sure it has not tripped. If still nothing I would check all physical electrical connectors on your leveling module (not sure of the proper name for that unit - picture attached on my old ACE but may not be the same for your unit); check all connectors at the hydraulic pump/motor as well.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Leveling Unit in ladder cubby.jpg
Views:	136
Size:	177.6 KB
ID:	18589  

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.