Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 06-30-2019, 01:36 PM   #1121
paulwadley

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Miramar 37.1
State: California
THOR #12698
2018 THOR Siesta 24 SS

I don't know how to remove the radio but I have been having issues with my MB Sprinter rims. I have a 2018 THOR Siesta have had to replace two rims. I went on a 13 state 6700 mile trip and when I returned home had a flat front passenger tire. The rim was leaking air from a weld point and had to be replaced. Two weeks later I went to Tombstone (500 miles each way) and when I got home the inside right rear tire had the same issue with air leaking from a weld point. I had to replace that rim. I called my mh dealership and they had not heard of any issues with the MB Sprinter rims leaking air. I then called my local mb dealership and was told the same thing. Anyone else out there having issues with mb rims leaking air?

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum