Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2019, 02:31 PM   #3
jannnda

Model: 3719 Newmar
State: Arkansas
THOR #14120
Quote:
Originally Posted by cris highnote View Post
I have a 2017 Thor 31SW and the slide out runs almost the entire length of my RV. I am having issues with the slide out not retracting it will retract at an angle and binds itself. I have always managed to get in to fully retract but sometimes it takes multiple attempts and I will have to retract the level jacks to get it to close and I am very aware about being as level as possible. Im concerned sooner or later Im going to get stranded with the slide out extended.

Has anyone had the same experience ? Any suggestion will be appreciated.

Are you holding the button for 3-5 seconds after the slide out has retracted? Also before you extend the slide out you should press the retract button for a few seconds. Do the same when you are going to retract, press extend button for a few seconds. Call me if you want to discuss 713.826.9354.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum