Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2019, 11:53 PM   #23
D and C Kincaid

Brand: Still Looking
Model: View
State: Nevada
THOR #7987
Quote:
Originally Posted by knucklehead View Post
We have a 2018 Windsport 29m and there was only one duct coming from the base of the kitchen cabinet into the sofa area and then to a vent grille it attached to. I just routed that duct along the wall and had room to just have it come out on the right side of our recliners. I wanted the heat to come out and did not want to block any vents anywhere. You should be able to find a way to route it to the living area I'm sure!! Bob
Thanks Bob,
This makes me think it can be done. We actually have two vent hoses coming from the kitchen area that run under the sofa and route into the two grills on the front of the sofa. If you could make it work with one, perhaps it won't be a big deal to figure it out for two. Did you have any problems finding safe, non-squash, space for your vent tube under the new setup?

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.