Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2019, 01:29 PM   #90
Chuck and Mary Ann

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Palazzo 36.1
State: North Carolina
THOR #13712
I've bought new and used, both have issues, but buying used i have money to get things fixed on my schedule not the warranty managers- as in months!!!
Pretty much talked with people with all similar issues as parts are often junk, assembly is crsp an QC is a foreign concept to most manufacturers. We have been 3k miles this trip in our 2018 Palazzo and it is working great. I expect some issues like the slide relay fault we had first night out, and hope to be able to fix most things myself with help from this forum. Expect issues. But rejoice in your freedom to havd the adventures we do as we travel. Happy 4th everyone, travel safely.

Enjoy the journey, one day at a time!
Chuck and Mary Ann is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum