Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2019, 08:44 PM   #37
Judge

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2020 Magnitude SV34
State: Florida
THOR #12751
5 Star PCM Tuning for Ford V10 Gas

I installed the 5-Star Tune for my 2018 Outlaw 29H a few weeks ago. I do like the smoother shifting and less over-revving. I did take about a gallon per mile hit in fuel economy.

We just took our longest trip since we have had it..... about 7 straight hours of driving in 90 degree weather..... and my wife uncovered another benefit of the time.

About 5 hours in she said..... “that fix you did made the floor cooler.”

I said.... “I didn’t do anything to the floor.”

She said.... “No... that thing you did to make it shift smoother. The floor used to get very hot but now it is not as hot as it used to be.”

She typically takes her shoes off and is in bare feet when we’re driving so she could really feel the heat in the floor from the engine. She said the floor is still warm but not nearly as hot as it was before the tune.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum