Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2015, 02:49 AM   #5
groswald

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Tiffin Open Road 32SA
State: Colorado
THOR #1147
The following works for me, assuming full hook up.

1. City water - while my hands are clean. Spritz the hose bib with a 20% solution of bleach an water. Attach the pressure reducer. Attach a short bit of hose - 6". Attach the filter. Attach hoses as necessary to reach the city water inlet. Attach the 90 degree elbow. Attach the hose.

2. Electric. Make sure the breaker is off. Attach the cord to the breaker panel. Attach the cord to the coach. Throw the breaker. A power conditioner is planned for next season so that will add a step.

3. The sewer connection - fun. Put on rubber gloves. Attach at both ends. Set up the stinky slinky. Recheck both ends. Open the gray valve if we'll be staying a while. Remove rubber gloves.

4. Go inside. Wash hands.

5. Slide out.

6. Tv antenna up. Do the station search thing.

7. Open refrigerator. Select cider. Remove cap. Imbibe.

I run with the LP on to keep the frig cold. There are two schools of thought on this. I don't really like it, but find it necessary. I hope to add an inverter before next season too. If that happens, the gas on becomes the second step.

No real rhyme or reason other than it works for me. Oh, and because the sewer and LP are under the slide, so they get done with the slide in.

Regards,

Randy

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.