Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Thor Garbage
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2019, 12:39 AM   #58
carlgorski

State: Alaska
THOR #8813
Quote:
Originally Posted by Long & Winding road View Post
Sorry to hear about your problems. Sounds like you have more than your fair share of them but unfortunally most of us are here because we need some sort of help with our RV .....and its an on going problem.

I was was not able to tackle the repairs myself I would have hung it up a long time ago.

But for the most part (keep your fingers crossed) once you get these bugs worked out (and continue to check/repair little things along the way) you should find less wrong with your RV and the good times will start rolling.

Let us know if we can help you with anything.... thats one of the main reasons this forum exsists.

Same with me. Thor no more. Leisure Travel will be my next one.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum