Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2019, 01:38 AM   #20
lal22

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: ACE 30.1
State: Ohio
THOR #14952
My DH & a neighbor found out what is wrong! Let's see if I can relay to you what he told me. The cottage wiring runs underground to a panel on our house, then it feeds into our whole house generator. The panel that it runs thru has "push a matic" breakers. I guess they stopped using those type of breakers back in the '80s. Also, the cottage is only wired with 30 amp wire. When the pushed the breaker back in, half of the cottage electric cave back on, a couple more pushes and all the electric came back on. So, we need to run a higher amp wire from the cottage and install a new panel. They found water inside the panel also (it just stormed here). You all said to check the main breaker! A whole slew of pieces that need upgraded. Now the step on the ACE wont come out and the green light on the panel isn't lit. There is always a green and a yellow light on.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.