Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Thread: Thor Garbage
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2019, 12:44 PM   #61
Submansd

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Freedom Elite 29fe
State: Tennessee
THOR #6584
I have been researching 5th Wheel and Class C 's for the last 9 months. I need to get a model that has different features. While my Thor FE has had some issues, its been relatively a good RV. But I am ready to sell.
In my research, I have been rather disturbed by the fact that with few exceptions (notably very High end coaches), that no manufacturer is not without problems. Owners seem to have to go back to the factory, waiting several days to weeks and then find out the problem is still there or a new problem is exposed.
All this makes me adamant that the RV Industry needs to be regulated, as much as I hate that. Without specific laws regarding Lemons, warranties, Manufacturer responsibility and other factors, this will keep happening even to those of us that have had several RVs over a long time.

I have sent a letter to my congress-person, US Senator and the state (Tennessee) representatives asking them to consider laws regulating a unregulated industry for the sake of consumers and safety. I encourage you all to do the same.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.