Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Thor Garbage
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2019, 06:05 PM   #66
ducksface

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2018 24.1 AXISSIXxSIX
State: Arizona
THOR #13932
Quote:
Originally Posted by PAtrailtrimmer View Post
Golly gee!

I have had to fix a few things on my Thor, but this would not be foremost or dominate in my meeting the world. 90% of the folks I meet at RV parks don’t complain about their rigs. Instead the conversations are about fun, family, cooking and enjoying the RV life.

The forum does allow for a certain amount of letting off stream. That’s cool and good. And hey, Thor does have some quality control issues that affect some folks.

If you meet me let’s discuss cocktails and BBQ, or if you prefer, Any other topic you wish. BTW, The American women just won the World Cup !!! Outstanding !!!
Your words have been my experience so far. I was afraid of maybe I had ran through my quota of the outstanding and personable people I have met and enjoyed conversing with at the parks.

I'm just not one to not accept fault and then place blame.
I knew it was a a cut rate vehicle when I got it, be the Prevost or this Thor. No one could ever afford the lengths of quality some here express they're due.

It's a kit, a serviceable kit, that you then make your own.
Who here would balk at the $1,500 Advantium? The $3,000 inverter? Every single one of us....
We ALL settled for less(or you'd have the advantium and the $11,000 solar array)

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum