Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2019, 10:32 AM   #1
10scDust

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2016 Thor Outlaw 29H
State: Tennessee
THOR #13869
Doorside rearview mirror

On our 2016 Thor Outlaw class C E-450, the side mirror got broken.
On a narrow mountain road, here in TN, this pick-up coming towards me kept going over the center line, at the last minute he looked as if he would clear, when wham the mirrors collided.

Needless to say, my mirrors popped out of place, and were dangling by the heated mirror wires.
My question is: Does anyone know where to get a replacement glass, possibly a link or part number.
My searches are tireless!

It is the driver's side, the upper section mirror that has electric adjustment.
It is heated mirror type.

Appreciate any help.

I keep thinking a trip to the Ford dealer.

More on the story...
Just came out of a one lane, with traffic light control, where the road was washing down the mountain, and was under repair.
There was no pull over room, just a guard rail and a 500' drop, and no where to turn around for 3/4 mile, with traffic behind me.
I did pull over at the top, but figured it would be fruitless to go after him.
He in an F250, through the traffic control lights going down the mountain, and me sitting there with a shattered mirror that popped back into place.
All I could do was maintain my lane and slow down.
Shook me some, and at the same time angered me.
Not claiming on insurance either as I know it would be no-fault being rearview mirrors.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.