Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Thread: Build question
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2019, 10:31 PM   #15
rynosback

Brand: DRV
Model: 38 RSB3
State: South Dakota
THOR #1658
Quote:
Originally Posted by dapperdan View Post
Ryan, while on our tour of the DRV plant our guide told us "very little has changed since the Thor take-over, in fact quality is some areas has improved." Not sure I would agree to that entire statement. My observation after taking this tour a couple of weeks ago, not much has changed since the last tour we were on. They for sure have made some subtle changes, interior design/colors, some engineering changes, one that sticks out in my mind, they added an extra strut support for the fresh water tank. There were many of these " little" changes that I can't remember off the top of my head.

The subject of water intrusion especially in the slides was brought up in our group, we were assured that DRV has investigated AND corrected. That's according to the rep at DRV anyway.

DRV, SEVERAL times told us as a large group at the rally they DO monitor the forums and FB and "try" to pay attention to trouble areas. I'd like to give them the benefit of the doubt but I KNOW there are several owners with huge issues that would beg to differ!! All in all we've had good fortune with OUR rig, that's NOT to say it's been problem free however but I can think of worse units to own.

Dan
Dan, thanks for the reply.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.