Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Thread: Thor Garbage
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2019, 11:13 PM   #100
dkoldman

Brand: Still Looking
Model: Sunstar 29VE Winnebago
State: Texas
THOR #13058
Quote:
Originally Posted by KBlanchard View Post
Bob, I did the following to improve my MH:

1. Sumo springs front and rear
2. Rear track bar
3. CHF front
4 Rear Sway Bar
5. Sound proofing doghouse and cab
6. Carpet cab
7. Lights in cab
8. Bathroom remote ceiling/vent fan
9. Bedroom AC
10. Crematic Wheel balancers
11. Satellite throughout the MH
12. Plugged duct work after front two ducts
13. Mounted Dish Walley, DVD, Bose Surround main area
14. New shower head and drilled out shower mixer to improve flow
15. Installed cup holders in main cab area
16. Installed cup holders in table between captain chairs

Soon to tint
Bravo , your real life experience and path chosen sounds like the approach I plan to take. My expectations are very low, so it will be hard for any mfg to disappoint me.

Your #15 & #16 makes me really smile. I once watched a YouTube Video where they were ripping RV shoppers for asking about Cupholders. I looked at a Coachman 29SS that I was seriously going to consider and it only had 1 Cup Holder between driver and front passenger. Then they had the cheap $1.98 Cupholder you buy from walmart on the passenger side. There were other issues, but who makes a $85k RV without plenty of cupholders? btw, the mfg (Coachman); tried to explain it by saying the cupholders were in the table that fits between driver and front passenger. I went back to look and that was a mistruth as the table was flat.

I give this site a lot of credit, because despite many temptations (opportunities) to just get something, I will only buy unit with 5500kw w/2 ACs or nothing. It is not an option for me in Texas.

I am curious why you Plugged duct work after front two ducts? I assume it was for the one unit that came with coach and the the 2nd was NOT ducted?
2019 Sunstar 29ve; Toad Lincoln Navigator; RVi Brake 3 & Command Center; Roadmaster Nighthawk Tow bar & Baseplate; Sumo Springs; Safe T Plus; Onan EC-30 AGS; Vmax 250ah AGM; T-Mobile Internet; H/W Heater / Chassis Disconnect Switches; Southwire Surge Guard 44270 & 34951 w/Monitor 40301; Jet Flo Macerator; Alpine SPE500 Speakers; Visio M21D-H8R
dkoldman is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.