Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2019, 05:05 AM   #7
halfprice

Brand: Still Looking
Model: Renegade Valencia 38RB
State: California
THOR #3156
Quote:
Originally Posted by rurkaep View Post
I am not a perfectionist but the flashing lights are trying to tell you something that should be corrected. If there is going to be a failure, it will happen at the worst possible time and place. I just like things that work. By the way, to reset my controller, I tap 6 times and hold on 7 till I get 2 flashing red and green lights. Not a big deal.
Thanks for your replies.
I called LCI after reading the flashing lights meant a problem. Stupid me never realized the lights meant anything since it always did it. Over head bunk always flashed since new. Slide probably also but its not easily seen unless you look for it in the cargo bay. Coach was 1 year old and never had a problem with the slide or over head bunk working

LCI Rep said if it always worked dont worry about it. Didnt really like that answer so I called Thor. Thor rep said the same, dont worry about it, but he sent me 2 new controller for free just in case I wanted to replace them.

I started doing research and found the double tap to clear the flashes. Common fix for common problem. So now that all I do if I feel like it. The 2 new controllers are sitting with other parts waiting to be installed if ever needed.

Good luck Jerry
2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport
FMCA # F464385
halfprice is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum