Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2019, 03:16 PM   #4
paulwadley

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Miramar 37.1
State: California
THOR #12698
I have been driving on interstate and state routes the entire time. No dirt off roads. I have not been boon docking in this motor home. I filed a complaint with the national safety board after I read another complaint about the same issue. Another mh built on a mb 2017 chassis had 4 of their 7 rims fail due to the same problem. My trade in mh was a 2016 Winnebago Era that was also built on a mb chassis and I never had a problem with the rims. I think this was a bad run from the factory that built the rims in 2017. I was wondering if anybody else out there has experienced the same issue. The rim are not cheap from mb ($133.00 each). I found a shop that sells knock offs at a much cheaper price. I am hoping that I do not have a failure while out driving. I do have the tyron safety bands installed on the 4 outside wheels.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.