Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2019, 09:50 AM   #12
RVwithDogs

Brand: Still Looking
State: North Carolina
THOR #15887
Thanks Judge, my next step will be pulling the negative cable off the chassis battery. I had previously gone to the Thor site and downloaded every document for my 22FE. I would advise all Thor owners to do the same. Some of them do contain some useful information. Thor also provided me with the right-side wiring harness diagram which at least shows me the color codes of what wires should be for each circuit. Regarding the fuse labeling as you pointed out, one should remember it all depends on what mood the installer was in the day it was built. 7 and 8 and 10 and 11 are reversed on mine.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum