Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2019, 12:12 PM   #5
Oneilkeys

Brand: Still Looking
Model: Travato
State: Florida
THOR #1765
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiero85 View Post
I get a loud vibration noise sometimes maybe dependent on wind speed/direction. Have not identified the wind direction yet except it must be side wind to the front.

The noise must be caused by wind vibration so checked all of the corner surfaces and appear to be tight with minimal gaps. When checking the front grill area noticed the plastic/chrome is just a cover and not secured well. I could remove this decorative cover and take it for a drive.

Has anyone else had this issue and hopefully fixed it?
What year Vegas do you have. On the early ones 2014 and at least some 2015s, Thor did not close up the connection from the engine to the front window frames and the wind would blow up the frames and into the ceiling in the cab. Made quite a loud noise. When I filled up those openings, I had a lot less noise. Might check.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.