Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Thread: Another newbie
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2015, 11:51 PM   #20
Danmichsr

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: CS 24SR
State: Maine
THOR #1911
HI Beth/Henry, I have the same 24SR. It's a 2015 on a 2014 Sprinter. I've had trouble with the Skylight that they replaced, also the stairs broke and they put another New Model on as a replacement. The stairs look much stronger. Other than that I am very happy with the unit. Went to the Mercedes Dealers today and was wondering about service. They said it's all in the instrument panel and not to worry. The panel will tell you when service is needed, being a value of TIME or Mileage. Also wondered how I would charge the Sprinter Battery. He opened the hood and there is a RED push cover that when pushed and turned will expose a RED Terminal post and off to the right side on the fender wall is another black. That was helpful as I live in Maine and didn't want to take the battery out from under the drivers seat or under the floorboard. Asked another thing about how I was going to check the tire pressure and again he said not to worry as it had 6 TPMS (Tire Pressure Monitors) on each tire. Still would be nice to have the valve extensions so we could check. Good luck on your Thor. Also have a travel buddy and it's a Double Doodle.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.