Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 07-15-2019, 07:48 AM   #4418
Amespa

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Hurricane
State: California
THOR #6038
Couple small mods/storage

I also removed the side panels to this window. The string is still there to maneuver the blinds but it is so close on that side I was afraid I would knock the panels off

I bought a nice broom that fits perfectly between the bathroom vanity and the shower and is almost completely out of site

I bought 2 smaller leather ottomans which are great when the chairs are turned for our feet and they are also great for storage. One keeps all of our manuals and maps etc and the other holds our DVDS we bring along

I keep a collapsible laundry basket under the dinette. Once we arrive I grab the laundry basket that is filled with the table cloth and bungees to hold it down, the table decorations, the smaller rugs I put down, and everything I need to set up once we arrive.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20E053B2-0BC9-4D2D-9E92-8A49BC72AA38.jpeg
Views:	104
Size:	147.4 KB
ID:	18951  

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.