Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-15-2019, 07:02 PM   #51
pengoquin

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Windsport 29m
State: Idaho
THOR #5564
Just over a year old when the door latched broke and jammed. Big Sur, stuck outside in the rain, numerous hard pulls forced it open. I pulled it open and found a cheap piece of broken plastic piece jammed in the lock. Thor kissed it off as out of warranty, call Tri-Mark. Did so, "Tough luck, out of warranty, pay full price for the all steel version. I responded in kind, "Thank you, "Your lock and customer service, Sucks!" I later found out that Thor buys the complete door assembly from another company and they don't want to pay for the upgraded steel lock. The guy at the door company sent me a steel lock. This is a ridiculous problem and will probably have serious consequences someday. I sent a complaint to DOT, but never heard back. Maybe if more folks submitted complaints something might be resolved.

2017 Windsport 29m
2017 Chev Colorado Crew Cab Diesel 4X4 Toad
pengoquin is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum