Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 07-16-2019, 12:10 AM   #5
Mo_Mike

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Vegas 25.2
State: Missouri
THOR #4687
Quote:
Originally Posted by Long & Winding road View Post
Do you want to have the battery gauge by the door? I was not thinking. I would think the other 12 lead would be the correct one. I have not installed mine yet (had it a year now ) but I was thinking of taping into the switch but the door somehow under the steps.
I wasn't thinking when I posted originally... I was able to throw the breaker in the battery box and see if I still had lights. Since, with the breaker throw, I still had lights, figured it must be the "other" lead going to the rear and converter....

Moved the circular transformer that the battery cable goes through from the first (BREAKER) cable and moved to the second cable. Now the battery meter is reading amps used/amps added (when charging) watts used/watts added (when charging) just like it should....

Thanks for your help and replies!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.