Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 07-18-2019, 04:07 PM   #17
DenverTransplant

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: ACE 30.1
State: Colorado
THOR #5190
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Denman View Post

Just so you know...
Alpinhaus; in Amsterdam, NY has a 2015 Breeze for sale. It's got about 17,000 miles on the odometer, and looks to be pretty clean...
(I'm good at starting trouble: aren't I? )
Yes you are. I saw it on RV Trader. I’m window shopping now as we won’t move on anything until next spring when I’m 100% ready to go.

I’m a bit on the fence on pre-2016 Breezes. 2015 and earlier used an International engine with EGR instead of DEF. Truck and school bus applications have been plagued by engine failures due to EGR cooler failures. It looks like the Tiffin owners have faired much better, but there is the occasional problem that shows up on the Tiffin forums I’ve been lurking on. In 2016 Tiffin switched to a 275 HP Cummins. It looks like for 2020 they maybe switching to a 340 HP Cummins, but that appears to be at the “Bob Tiffin told me” rumor stage.
Roadmaster Falcon All Terrain
RVi Brake 3
DenverTransplant is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.