Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2015, 03:39 PM   #7
KCook

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Challenger 37KT
State: Michigan
THOR #2628
Here is my list, please note I don’t have an Axis

chemical we use Eco smart by Thetford

Sewer hose Blueline, 3 10’ sections Universal Elbow (never had any issues with this system and its not that expensive. Start with he Ultimate sewer kit.

Water Filter use Camco TastePure, works well high water flow. Its cheaper if you buy it at Amazon.

With that we have a couple of short 2’ water hoses and 1 - 15’ and 1 - 25’ large diameter hose.

Make sure you have a water Regulator, ours is a high flow (50-55psi) SS.

Electric, get an extension cord. We have a 50amp cord and use it several times a year.

Surge protect get Progressive industry Surge protecter. For us we are getting the hardwire type.

Grill, love our Baby Q by webber its a great unit. We have a hose adapter so we can use a refillable 5lb tank.

Gets some basic tools, get some extra fuses and a good entry matt so you can clean off your shoes before going into the RV.

Leveling blocks, I use both wood and plastic. The Plastic is easier to clean. I found the Try Lynx blocks work better on gravel sites.

RV chairs, look around. Your a big guy find one that you like!!!

Disposable gloves, I found Harbor freight carries them at a good price.

Cleaning your tank. Follow the directions in your manual.

TP, we get the CW two ply.

Another thing, as you are a big guy if you need to go onto your roof, I would consider a telescoping ladder.

We bought a roll up aluminum table, its doesn’t take up much room at all.

On camping world its a great place but look around I might find the something at other places cheaper.

Good luck

KC

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.