Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2015, 06:26 PM   #13
JamieGeek
Axis/Vegas Enthusiast

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 24.4
State: Michigan
THOR #1150
Quote:
Originally Posted by pstandiford
I bought an extension cord about ten years ago and have only used it one time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dstankov
I did the same. Purchased one on the advice of others and the only time it was ever used is when I parked the coach on the opposite side of the driveway one night and I was too lazy to empty the refrigerator until the following morning.
I guess its all where you camp: I have two 25' extension cords (so I can go about 75'). Use one at least once a year and both every few years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCook
Also I keep notes on each campground I stay at. Noting better sites I can request next time I stay there.
I keep a binder in the camper with the map the campground gives you at check in (replacing ones with the current map if we've been there multiple times). Its organized by state. If anyone ever asks about campground XYZ I usually can pull out all the info from the campground and show them where we stayed (since they usually mark up the map with your site). At this point in time the binder is about 4" thick LOL.
JamieGeek is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum