Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Hello All
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2019, 12:22 PM   #5
Oneilkeys

Brand: Still Looking
Model: Travato
State: Florida
THOR #1765
Hello Sue B.

My wife and I have owned two (Vegas and Axis) for 5+ years and have loved both of them. We have put over 60k miles on them including 4 months to Alaska and back and multiple trips out west and to Canada. It has proven perfect for us. We don’t tow so we stay out of cities unless we want to visit a city for a week or so when we rent a car. If you read they some of the threads, if you are not comfortable with working on an RV yourself (and even if you are) it is worth it to find a reputable local dealer who will stand by their product. That and have someone who knows RVs do the purchase walkthrough with you and open ever door and energize every system. A second set of non “rose colored glasses” is invaluable. Ed Felker’s manual which you can find in this forum is a must for the walkthrough and for every day use. Fixing all - and I mean all - of the little or bigger problems before purchase will save you a world of heartburn. Having a reputable, local dealer will help in fixing anything you find or that breaks in the first year.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum