Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Flaking sofa
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2019, 04:54 PM   #9
PleinairGal

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Arizona
THOR #6329
Flaking seats..everything is peeling

I am looking for options. Has anyone resolved the issue for a 2012 thor hurricane 32A? I heard people saying they replaced the couch, fine, but wondering how the weight for the slide is affected. We had trouble with our super slide as well. This is the second time we had it replaced..just got it back..
Anyway, the seats are worse than when we put it in the shop 4 months ago. All of them..it’s bad.
I have done upholstery before, but can’t see where I can take the dinette apart..and there are tons of wires.
I am thinking if someone knows someplace affordable/reliable, I could just roll over and have it done.also, anyone who has done it..what was the cost?

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum