Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2019, 10:49 PM   #44
TimmyB

Brand: Still Looking
Model: Fleetwood Bounder 35P
State: Florida
THOR #15054
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperBoar View Post
My EEZ will pick up the 6 tires on the motorhome (Vegas 24.1) but not the TOAD, so I bought their repeater. All is well now but I need a permanent way to power it. The rear compartment is the recommended location for the receiver/sender and has some 12v lights I could tap into with a switch, but I cannot get the covers off to get to some electrical connections. They are LED and maybe the sealed type since there are no bulbs to replace.
Does anybody know how to open these light fixtures or where an easy 12v source is located inside the rear section of the coach?
There is the 12v plug that's always on in the back right upper cupboard (above the head of the driver's side bed); if you aren't using that for something else, might make it really easy.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum