Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Thread: Water pressure
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2019, 11:39 PM   #38
MS60ocb

Brand: DRV
State: Texas
THOR #11383
Quote:
Originally Posted by Porthole View Post
look at the transfer switch, that’s usually pushed all the way back so that there is a proper obstruction for the 6” flex duct for the floor registers.
And there should be enough wire to move those two outlets to the opposite side and out of the filter splash zone.

I lost heat to the Bedroom and Bathroom about the first time I filled the Black Tank. Lucky to be in Mesa AZ for the winter. About 6 months later, the factory rerouted a gas line, the electric service cable and moved the transfer switch towards the back as wiring provided. After a year of that my propane usage started increasing, I tribute that to low air flow resulting poorer furnace efficiency. I moved the built in vacuum forward about 4 inches. Helped some but partial collapsed ducts still existed so some light weight ducts were replaced with metal. The furnace elevation change to the plywood above the Grey tank was hard in the flex duct.. A couple Elbows, Pipe and Tape helped cut my propane use to about half.

My Black tank is very close to the DS wall and Black & Grey are up against
the Sliding door. They should have reduced the cargo space a couple inches to allow a couple inches for equipment. That would solved a few problems for me.

This kinda HiJacked the forum but it is just a difference pressure problem.

Clay 2016 MS 38PS3/Dallas

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.