Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2015, 01:40 AM   #8
Henry's RV

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Citation 24SR
State: New Mexico
THOR #2570
Quote:
Originally Posted by bevedfelker View Post
Here is our motor yacht Captain -- Lily. When we were looking (just looking) at RVs, when we went in the Vegas 24.1 she immediately jumped up on the couch and made herself at home. Well just look at those eyes -- how could we not but something she obviously liked so much. That's our story and we are sticking to it.
I understand totally. I was so afraid Henry wouldn't like to travel, especially with some of the fear he had after being a stray and in a shelter. I opened the door, he bounded up the steps and settled right in on the loveseat. I swear he looked at me like "Where are we going? Let's ride!" He's a pro at it now! "How could we not" is right!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum