Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2015, 02:04 PM   #9
Larry

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 24.1
State: Georgia
THOR #1123
Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry's RV View Post
Henry is the lucky boy I bought the RV for so we both could go traveling together. Best travel companion ever. Here he is buckled in for another adventure. Henry was a rescue and is about two years old. He was picked up as a stray and afraid of his own shadow when I got him. Now he's been to the Grand Canyon and the forests of Northern New Mexico. Colorado in the plans for next spring.
Such a beautiful dog. I'm certain Henry has given you so much pleasure and good time travels. Great of you to adopt him and give him a wonderful life. We have Lucy, an 8 year old Lab who loves to travel also. She has her spot between us up front so she can look out. Have a couple of small crates placed end to end with her bedding on top so she can look out as we travel.

Dave,
Good luck with your cats on their maiden voyage. We have 2 cats but haven't had the nerve to see if they would behave themselves in the RV. Would probably need to stop by the Vet's office for some strong sedatives.

Larry

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum