Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2019, 10:24 PM   #4
Mo_Mike

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Vegas 25.2
State: Missouri
THOR #4687
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudy04@bellsouth.net View Post
Good afternoon,

My wife and I sold our Jayco class C in November with the intention of remaining RVless for some period of time. The period was a lot shorter than expected, after a couple of months looking at used rigs we ran across a 2015 Vegas 25.1 with a 2009 Mini Cooper Model S convertible tow car combo that we purchased in June.

Due to prior commitments we've only been able to use it for one trip but there is a second coming up the end of September. As expected there have been some issues with the new MH but I'm working thru the list. Hopefully everything will be repaired for the Florida trip.

I am a semi-retired telecommunications manager and my wife is a barber who plans to retire at the end of the year, our plans are to take some extended trips over the next couple of years so she can see some of this great country we call home.

This time around I went looking for a class A in the general size range of the Vegas, the Ford V10 appears to have plenty of power and the drive-ability is much better than the class C. This is our third rig and the first, a class B on the Sprinter chassis kind of ruined me (I actually used it as my only vehicle for 4 years.) You just can't take long trips, the space ain't there.

The previous owner gave me all the manuals he received when he purchased the Vegas and I must say that I was extremely disappointed with the owners manual. I did however find Ed Felker's User guide this morning which appears to be much more informative, thank you Mr Felker.

We travel with 2 small dogs, one is a blind and rules with an iron fist. She is always the queen of every park we have ever stayed in.

This post was entirely to long sorry.

Christy and Dennis Jackson
Canton, MS
Welcome to the forum...

Owner of a 25.2 VEGAS here and love it.

If you have any DIY blood in your veins you might want to contact THOR CUSTOMER SERVICE, give them your VIN number and request the schematics for your coach.

They come in EXTREMELY handy when fixing and/or modifying things...

(These DEFINITELY do not replace Ed's manual)

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.