Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2019, 01:55 AM   #18
oldbird

Brand: DRV
State: South Dakota
THOR #4935
This has turned into a magic show. I'm going to apply for a patent because now I can produce water from nothing! lol

RECAP: First after mopping up the water on top of the black water tank and turning off the toilet, washer hot and washer cold lines I let it sit for a couple days and it stayed dry. My wife wanted to do a load of whites so I turned on the hot for the washing machine. Later that day the top of the black water tank was full of water. Turned that water line off again and the top of the black water tank stays dry. Logical conclusion, its the hot water line to the washer leaking water. BUT, now I have a leak from under the toilet running across the floor and the water for the toilet is turned off, has been all along. Everything under the floor where the toilet sits is dry. All three lines are turned off.

I know this doesn't make any sense, doesn't to me either! Thanks for all the suggestions and help.
Glenn 08 36tk3 #4571
oldbird is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum